Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Blog Post: Backlinks Battleplan Review

For the most part, I am loathe to promote internet marketing courses of
any description. Usually these products are full of hype, rehashed
information and way overpriced for the value received.

Today, I'm going to break with tradition and actually recommend a course
that I think not only provides great value for the money, but actually
over delivers on its promises.

As I have stressed before, creating backlinks for your sites is one of the
most critical steps in getting your site's pages to rank for the keywords
you are targeting. With this in mind, I recently purchased a course called
Backlink Battleplan. . The course was developed by Shane Melaugh of
RichQuickReview.com. As I said previously, I am always highly skeptical of
any type of IM courses, but this one seemed different than any thing I had
seen lately.

Read more here. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment