Monday, August 23, 2010

New Blog Post: A Hybrid Approach to Autoblogging

While the majority of my sites are autoblogs, I have noticed something
recently. I have a few sites with a good amount of original content, in
the form of articles that I wrote myself, and some with a mixture of my
own content and content from the UAW plugin. I'll be honest; these sites
with some original content do out perform my straight autoblogs in terms
of income.

Now, just writing original content isn't enough to get you love from
Google. This is Google's mantra, but it's basically a crock of bovine
excrement. Check out this case study from Michael Grey where he outlines
how he created fantastic content over a six-month period, even making it
to the front page of Digg five times, and he still received very little
love from Google.

So what's the best approach then? Autoblogging, or writing unique content?
How about a combination of the two?

Read more at My Affiliate Apprentice Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment